Our Site and Event are not intended for children of any age, and we do not knowingly collect information from individuals under age 17. No one under age 17 may provide any personal information to our Site or Event. If you are under 17, do not use or provide any information on our Site or Event about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 17 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about the Event, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Drake’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Drake about users of Our Site and Service is among the assets transferred.
Sharing Personal Information
Drake may disclose your Personal Information to third party service providers for a business purpose. For example, we may share your Personal Information with third parties that help us provide Our Site and Event such as an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted to Our Site and Event.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Websites
Your Privacy Rights
Drake complies with applicable state privacy laws with respect to your Personal Information. Our privacy practices comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other applicable state privacy laws.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights or rights granted to you under other applicable law. Unless permitted by applicable law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a regulation in European Union (EU) law, governs the collection of personal data of individuals residing inside the European Economic Area (EEA). Among other things, the law can apply to non-EU companies who are offering goods or services to persons inside the EEA. Drake takes the privacy and security of its customers, and of any person whose data Drake handles, very seriously. Drake follows stringent data privacy and cyber security protocols to protect the personal data it handles.
Drake is headquartered in Franklin, North Carolina in the United States. Our Site and Event are hosted and administrated in the United States or hosted with cloud service providers who are headquartered in the United States. Drake’s target users are in the United States. Drake does not currently intend to offer goods or services to EU residents. If you are located in the EU, or anywhere outside of the United States, be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of Our Site and Event may be processed in, transferred to, and stored in the United States and will be subject to United States law. The privacy and data protection laws of the United States may be different from the laws of your country of residence.
With the implementation of GDPR, Drake has taken further steps to ensure that any potential customers understand that Drake does not intend to sell its goods or services to persons inside the EEA. These include limiting access to certain web-based services when attempting access from within EU borders.
Notice of Changes
235 East Palmer Street
Franklin, NC, United States 28734